- Faizal Tahir is a singer-songwriter-producer who has one of the biggest followings in Malaysia. He is also the founder and owner of Faithful Music with Hanie Soraya, Elizabeth Tan, Aziz Harun and Harris Baba being the labels current artists.
- He started off in 2006 when he entered the locally produced reality program ‘One in a Million’. Although he did not win the competition, he has risen to prominence ever since he won the 1st runner-up spot for the program.
- His debut solo album ‘Aku.Muzik.Kamu’ started off very well and straight away earned him many awards in various prestigious award ceremonies including Anugerah ERA, Anugerah Planet Muzik, Anugerah Industri Muzik, Anugerah Juara Lagu, and many more. Among them, Best Vocal, Best New Singer, Best Rock Album and Best Album.
- Apart from his music-related work, Faizal Tahir is also well-known for his charity works as he is always involved in fund raising events and organizes his own charity work whenever he can.
- Faizal Tahir has also been a prominent figure when it comes to endorsements as he has established a spokesperson/ambassador role with many leading brands in Malaysia such as Pepsi, DC Superheroes, Colgate, Dutch Lady and many more.