- Elizabeth was born on 18 November 1993 in Taman Melawati, Kuala Lumpur. She is the youngest of three siblings. She pursued her tertiary education in Dallas (Texas), USA.
- Elizabeth entered the music industry after one of her videos in YouTube went viral. With just a ukulele, Elizabeth has mesmerised many with her covers of some popular songs like Pencuri (Mark Adam), Kantoi (Zee Avi), Terukir Di Bintang/Deeper Conversation (Yuna) and many others. Of course, the video that went viral and which launched her music career was Havoc (Joe Flizzow). After that, she was sought after and pursued by many major recording labels. Elizabeth went on to sign with Paranormal Talents as one of their talents and through them, was signed as an artist under Faithful Music.
- Elizabeth’s grasp of the both English and Bahasa Malaysia languages has endeared her to many fans from the Malay and English speaking segments.
- Elizabeth’s foray in the entertainment industry has also seen her appearing in one of the TV stations in Indonesia, NetMediatama TV in several of their programs like Sarah Sechan Talkshow, IniTV Talkshow, and MusicEverywhere. She also recorded and sang the song, Selamat Hari Raya, together with a music video that was aired throughout the month of Ramadhan in Indonesia.
- Elizabeth was also invited to be one of the judges for the reality program by NetMediatama TV, Just Duet in 2016. Her protégé was proclaimed the winner and champion of the reality program.
- Elizabeth starred in the movie, Malam Makhluk Menghoncang Muzium in 2015. She is currently involved in the shooting of a megadrama titled, My Darling Inspector Daniel, in which she plays a leading role. The megadrama is scheduled to go on air in AstroRia beginning August 2017.